Athletic Training Program
Find an expert in:
Faculty Research Interests
- Role strain of graduate and post-graduate athletic training students
- Scapular dyskinesis in overhead athletes
- Changes in lower extremity biomechanics following chronic ankle sprains
- Perceptions of barriers in the implementation of evidence based practice among athletic training clinical instructors
- Best methods for transitioning young athletic training professionals into a clinical practice environment - both from the professional education side and the employer side
Current and Recent Grants
A Pilot Application of the Adolescent Males Social Indicators Scales (AMSIS)
PI: Michael Rovito, Ph.D.
UCF Office of Research and Commercialization (In-House Grant)
A Study of Physical Therapist-Provided Medicare Services
Co-PIs: Michael Rovito, Ph.D., and William Hanney, Ph.D. (with PI: Xinliang “Albert” Liu and Co-PI Reid Oetjen)
Center for Innovative Healthcare, Inc.