UCF and Orlando Health Neurologic Resident and UCF Doctor of Physical Therapy Program Teaching Assistant, Sarah Kollas, PT, DPT received a graduate associate teaching certificate from UCF’s Karen L. Smith Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning. Dr. Kollas is the first resident to undergo the faculty center’s Preparing Tomorrow’s Faculty Teaching Assistant, a 12-week course and training program in Fall 2022. Kollas serves as an adjunct faculty in neurologic physical therapy courses in the UCF Doctor of Physical Therapy program.
Resident Kollas Receives Graduate Teaching Certificate from UCF Faculty Center
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Seeks to Support Youth Mental Health in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Exploring Healthcare in Italy and Spain — Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
- UCF Aphasia House Director Named Distinguished Scholar
- First Kinesiology PhD Program Graduate Returns as Faculty In Growing Program
- Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.