Earlier this week, Dr. Stock was named one of UCF’S Advancement of Early Career Research Grant awardees. This $7,500 grant was a competitive, university-wide opportunity. The funds will be used to financially support a UCF graduate student.
Dr. Stock awarded UCF Advancement of Early Career Research Grant
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Holograms Begin Beaming Into College Classrooms
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.