- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy
- MSW, Master of Social Work
Areas of Specialty
- Environmental Risk Factors for Mental Health and Access to Care
- Health and mental health
- Global social work
- Program implementation and evaluation
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Applied Statistics and Data visualization strategies
Social Work Faculty, Students and Alumni Present at Society for Social Work and Research Annual Conference
On January 12-16, teams of UCF School of Social Work faculty, students, alumni and other social work professionals will be presenting at the Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR)...
UCF School of Social Work MSW Graduate & Doctoral Candidate Receives International Grant to Help Syrian Refugees in Turkey
Kenan Sualp, ‘15 MSW and a current public affairs doctoral student within the social work track, has received a grant from the International Association for Social Work with Groups (IASWG)...