UCF Go Baby Go joined with students and volunteers at Sabal Point Elementary School on Jan. 21, 2022 to build a car for a child in need in the community. Thank you to all the volunteers – you are the engine in our program!
UCF Go Baby Go Builds Car with Sabal Point Elementary
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.