UCF Go Baby Go joined with students and volunteers at Sabal Point Elementary School on Jan. 21, 2022 to build a car for a child in need in the community. Thank you to all the volunteers – you are the engine in our program!
UCF Go Baby Go Builds Car with Sabal Point Elementary
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- CHPS Welcomes New Communications and Marketing Director Heather Lovett
- Mind over muscle: How to help those with Parkinson’s release the freeze
- How Diabetes Education Impacts Lives: A Q&A with UCF’s Suha Saleh
- UCF Survivor Link Training Program Inaugural Meeting
- UCF Limbitless Solutions Students Win Awards at SBEC Biomedical Engineering Conference
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.