UCF Go Baby Go joined with students and volunteers at Sabal Point Elementary School on Jan. 21, 2022 to build a car for a child in need in the community. Thank you to all the volunteers – you are the engine in our program!
UCF Go Baby Go Builds Car with Sabal Point Elementary
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Students Earn Awards from American Kinesiology Association
- Pabian Elected to Board of Directors for American Council of Academic Physical Therapy
- UCF Opens New Huntington’s Disease Multispecialty Clinic
- Kinesiology Students Recognized by American College of Sports Medicine
- DPT Class of 2022 Celebrates Achievements During Hooding Ceremony
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.