Marla Laloo, PT, DPT, NCS, UCF & Orlando Health’s Neurologic Residency clinical faculty and UCF DPT alumni, is part of the rehabilitation team that received a Community Rehabilitation Services Grant from Orlando Health. The grant provides funds to help treat patients who do not have insurance or financial means to afford rehabilitation after a new neurological injury or diagnosis. Spinal Cord Network Coordinator Bob Melia is also part of the team that received the grant.
Residency Faculty Marla Laloo Receives Community Grant from Orlando Health
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.