Marla Laloo, PT, DPT, NCS, UCF & Orlando Health’s Neurologic Residency clinical faculty and UCF DPT alumni, is part of the rehabilitation team that received a Community Rehabilitation Services Grant from Orlando Health. The grant provides funds to help treat patients who do not have insurance or financial means to afford rehabilitation after a new neurological injury or diagnosis. Spinal Cord Network Coordinator Bob Melia is also part of the team that received the grant.
Residency Faculty Marla Laloo Receives Community Grant from Orlando Health
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Florida’s child welfare agency struggles with high turnover, heavy caseloads
- New Undergraduate Social Work and the Law Certificate Provides Insight into How Two Disciplines Support Mutual Goals
- First-gen Immigrant Reflects on Contributions to Local Community Before Graduation
- UCF Faculty Combines Harry Potter with Pharmacology Course to Improve Student Outcomes
- Social Work Track Doctoral Candidate Khalilah Louis Caines Awarded FICW Fellowship
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.