Ten groups of health science students across five sections in Applied Health Research Methodology recently gathered online to present their final project – a research proposal poster. As the culmination of their efforts in the course, the students started early in the semester, forming groups, discussing their proposal ideas with their instructor, conducting preliminary research and feasibility studies.
Health Sciences Students Compete in Undergraduate Research Symposium
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Staff Spotlight – Lauren Taylor
- Physical Therapy Students Help Patient Make Great Strides in Physical and Cognitive Abilities
- New UCF Co-led Study Will Focus on Keeping Intimate Partner Violence Survivors Safe
- Meet the New Neurologic PT Resident, Uzair “Z” Hammad
- AAC Lab Receives Gift of Mobile Makerspace to Build Adaptive Toys
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.