Ten groups of health science students across five sections in Applied Health Research Methodology recently gathered online to present their final project – a research proposal poster. As the culmination of their efforts in the course, the students started early in the semester, forming groups, discussing their proposal ideas with their instructor, conducting preliminary research and feasibility studies.
Health Sciences Students Compete in Undergraduate Research Symposium
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Holograms Begin Beaming Into College Classrooms
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.