Ten groups of health science students across five sections in Applied Health Research Methodology recently gathered online to present their final project – a research proposal poster. As the culmination of their efforts in the course, the students started early in the semester, forming groups, discussing their proposal ideas with their instructor, conducting preliminary research and feasibility studies.
Health Sciences Students Compete in Undergraduate Research Symposium
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
- Research Spotlight: Colby Mangum Uses Core Data Research to Protect Athletes, Improve Performances
- Mangum Awarded Department of Defense Grant as Part of Research Team to Improve Knee Pain and Function
- A Legendary Career in Social Work: Sophia Dziegielewski Retires After 20 Plus Years
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.