Ten groups of health science students across five sections in Applied Health Research Methodology recently gathered online to present their final project – a research proposal poster. As the culmination of their efforts in the course, the students started early in the semester, forming groups, discussing their proposal ideas with their instructor, conducting preliminary research and feasibility studies.
Health Sciences Students Compete in Undergraduate Research Symposium
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Photo Gallery: IEPRS Annual Conference
- UCF health students experience ‘BLISS’ a virtual simulation for medical training
- Virtual reality room creating new learning opportunity for UCF healthcare students
- Medical simulation conference brings Hollywood special effects to Orlando
- UCF Class Spotlight: Macro Level Roles and Interventions in Social Work
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.