Ten groups of health science students across five sections in Applied Health Research Methodology recently gathered online to present their final project – a research proposal poster. As the culmination of their efforts in the course, the students started early in the semester, forming groups, discussing their proposal ideas with their instructor, conducting preliminary research and feasibility studies.
Health Sciences Students Compete in Undergraduate Research Symposium
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- College students make mom’s dream come true for 4-year-old son
- UCF Summer 2021 Commencement Schedule and Fall Makeup Ceremony Announced
- Aphasia House Director Shares Tips for Supporting Those with Aphasia
- A Voice for Kids: Dr. Ana León Looks Back on Her Career
- Rothschild Featured on Podcast to Discuss Pain Science Course
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.