A group of seventh-grade students from St. Mary Magdalen School in Altamonte Springs visited the UCF Go Baby Go lab in the CHPS Innovation Center on March 25. The students learned more about the UCF Go Baby Go program, the importance of mobility for developing children and the services offered through Go Baby Go. They also learned basic engineering skills and practiced working hands-on with augmentative communication devices and building a Go Baby Go car.
Go Baby Go Hosts Interactive Field Trip for Middle School Students
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Florida’s child welfare agency struggles with high turnover, heavy caseloads
- New Undergraduate Social Work and the Law Certificate Provides Insight into How Two Disciplines Support Mutual Goals
- First-gen Immigrant Reflects on Contributions to Local Community Before Graduation
- UCF Faculty Combines Harry Potter with Pharmacology Course to Improve Student Outcomes
- Social Work Track Doctoral Candidate Khalilah Louis Caines Awarded FICW Fellowship
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.