A group of seventh-grade students from St. Mary Magdalen School in Altamonte Springs visited the UCF Go Baby Go lab in the CHPS Innovation Center on March 25. The students learned more about the UCF Go Baby Go program, the importance of mobility for developing children and the services offered through Go Baby Go. They also learned basic engineering skills and practiced working hands-on with augmentative communication devices and building a Go Baby Go car.
Go Baby Go Hosts Interactive Field Trip for Middle School Students
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.