Students, members from the lab, and collaborators have worked together to publish a new study in Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. The title of the manuscript is “Echo Intensity Versus Muscle Function Correlations in Older Adults are Influenced by Subcutaneous Fat Thickness.” The manuscript can be found at the link below.
Students, collaborators publish new study in UMB
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Staff Member First at UCF to Complete SSA Certificate Program
- Speaker Event Showcased AAC in Rehabilitation
- Inaugural UCF Assistive Technology Fair Connects Students and Community Members to Resources That Improve Lives
- Clinical Spotlight – Randi Richardson
- Judo Program Receives Over $75,000 from Florida Fraternal Order of the Eagles
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.