Lab member Adam Burton recently presented research at the 2017 Florida Undergraduate Research Conference, which was held at Florida Atlantic University.
Student presents at FURC
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
- UCF Graduate Scholars to Teach Students with High-intensity Needs in Language, Literacy
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.