David Phan was awarded funding from both the UCF Office of Undergraduate Research and Learning Institute for Elders (LIFE) group at UCF. His project will examine differences in muscle fatigue for younger versus older men and women.
Student Awarded Research Grants
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Seeks to Support Youth Mental Health in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Exploring Healthcare in Italy and Spain — Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
- UCF Aphasia House Director Named Distinguished Scholar
- First Kinesiology PhD Program Graduate Returns as Faculty In Growing Program
- Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.