In collaboration with former lab student, Jacob Mota, Dr. Stock recently published an article in Medical Engineering & Physics. The title of the article was “Shifts in the relationship between motor unit recruitment thresholds versus derecruitment thresholds.” The abstract can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28918955
Motor unit fatigue work published in Medical Engineering & Physics
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.