2nd year PhD student Kylie Harmon recently had a paper accepted in Physiological Measurement. The title of the paper is “Is the motor unit mean firing rate versus recruitment threshold relationship linear?” and was co-authored by students Ryan Girts and Rob MacLennan, as well as Dr. Stock (PI). The article can be found here: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1361-6579/ab4025 UCF NPL is very proud of Kylie for this and all of her future contributions to the lab.
Kylie Harmon publishes manuscript in Physiological Measurement
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.