Last week, Dr. Stock attended the International Society of Electrophysiology and Kinesiology (ISEK) annual conference in Dublin, Ireland. While there, he gave a podium presentation for the paper titled “Additional Insight into Biarticular Muscle Function: The Influence of Hip Flexor Fatigue on Rectus Femoris Activity at the Knee.” Additional information about ISEK can be found here: https://isek.org/
Dr. Stock presents research at ISEK in Ireland
GIVE A GIFT
To help fund student scholarships, faculty excellence and innovative programming.
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Four CHPS Alumni Honored Among UCF’s 30 Under 30
- Alumni Spotlight: Health Sciences Alumna Receives Master’s Degree
- Communication Disorders Clinic and Physical Therapy Program Team Up to Offer Enhanced Services
- Graduation Spotlight: Abigail Eisner, Social Work
- Graduation Spotlight: Benjamin Rogers, Social Work
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.