Dr. Stock attended the 40th annual NSCA National Conference July 12-15th in Las Vegas, NV. While there, he was named to the NSCA Foundation‘s Board of Directors, gave the Gary Dudley Memorial Research Lecture, and was named the Educator of the Year.
Dr. Stock gives Gary Dudley Memorial Lecture, named Educator of the Year at NSCA National Conference
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.