- MA, Master of Arts, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Central Florida
- CCC-SLP, Certificate of Clinical Competence for Speech-Language Pathologists
- CBIS, Certified Brain Injury Specialist
Areas of Specialty
- Swallowing Disorders
- Adult neurogenic/acquired motor-speech
- Language Disorders
- Acquired Brain Injury/Cognitive Communication.
SPA 6553L: Clinical Practice in Differential Diagnosis in Speech and Language Pathology - Dysphagia Lab
In depth practical study in the assessment of swallowing disorders.
SPA 6565: Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
Introduction to disorders of feeding and deglutition across the lifespan.
Communicating Momentum: Communication Disorders Clinic Serves Patients During Pandemic
The Communication Disorders Clinic, located in Research Park on the campus of the University of Central Florida, is operating differently than it did pre-pandemic, but its commitment to helping those with speech or language difficulties has...
Internships Provide a Variety of Opportunities for CSD Students
Public schools, private clinics, nursing homes and hospitals are just a few places where communication sciences and disorders students intern during the year. With more than 200 community partnerships, there...