- MA, Master of Arts, Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Central Florida
- CCC-SLP, Certificate of Clinical Competence for Speech-Language Pathologists
- CBIS, Certified Brain Injury Specialist
Areas of Specialty
- Swallowing Disorders
- Adult neurogenic/acquired motor-speech
- Language Disorders
- Acquired Brain Injury/Cognitive Communication.
SPA 6553L: Clinical Practice in Differential Diagnosis in Speech and Language Pathology - Dysphagia Lab
In depth practical study in the assessment of swallowing disorders.
SPA 6565: Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
Introduction to disorders of feeding and deglutition across the lifespan.