- MA, Master of Arts
- CCC-SLP, Certificate of Clinical Competence for Speech-Language Pathologists
- CBIS, Certified Brain Injury Specialist
Areas of Specialty
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders
- Diagnostic/Clinical Processes
- Language Disorders
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
Clinical Spotlight: Amy Engelhoven Develops Online Intensive Therapy Services to Meet Needs of People with Aphasia During the Pandemic and Beyond
When Amy Engelhoven, director of UCF’s Aphasia House, came to UCF in 2017, she said one of her goals for the program was to increase telehealth for patients with aphasia,...
Internships Provide a Variety of Opportunities for CSD Students
Public schools, private clinics, nursing homes and hospitals are just a few places where communication sciences and disorders students intern during the year. With more than 200 community partnerships, there...