The University of Central Florida and Orlando Health’s neurologic residency program’s third resident, Olivia Berry, PT, DPT has been selected to be a recipient of this year’s Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy’s Early Career Professional Award. The award recognizes new professionals who are members of the Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy and show potential to make lasting contributions to the Academy. Berry was also recognized by Orlando Health with the Beginning Practitioner Award for her outstanding work as a neurologic resident and a new employee of Orlando Health.
Third Resident Dr. Berry Receives Multiple Awards From Neurology Academy and Orlando Health
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Staff Member First at UCF to Complete SSA Certificate Program
- Speaker Event Showcased AAC in Rehabilitation
- Inaugural UCF Assistive Technology Fair Connects Students and Community Members to Resources That Improve Lives
- Clinical Spotlight – Randi Richardson
- Judo Program Receives Over $75,000 from Florida Fraternal Order of the Eagles
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.