Current neurologic resident, Uzair Hammad, was recognized by UCF Alumni as one of this year’s recipients of the prestigious 30 Under 30 alumni award. The award is given to UCF young alumni who are successful in their professions and have an outstanding commitment of service to the community. The award recipients were recognized for their outstanding contributions on May 21, 2022, at the Additional Financial Arena.
Resident Uzair Hammad Recognized with 30 Under 30 Award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- The Performing Arts at UCF Empowers Community Members Living with Aphasia
- BSW Student Jack Jordan Receives onePULSE Foundation 49 Legacy Scholarship
- Video: UCF café helping customers learning to walk again
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.