Current neurologic resident, Uzair Hammad, was recognized by UCF Alumni as one of this year’s recipients of the prestigious 30 Under 30 alumni award. The award is given to UCF young alumni who are successful in their professions and have an outstanding commitment of service to the community. The award recipients were recognized for their outstanding contributions on May 21, 2022, at the Additional Financial Arena.
Resident Uzair Hammad Recognized with 30 Under 30 Award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- CHPS Welcomes New Communications and Marketing Director Heather Lovett
- Mind over muscle: How to help those with Parkinson’s release the freeze
- How Diabetes Education Impacts Lives: A Q&A with UCF’s Suha Saleh
- UCF Survivor Link Training Program Inaugural Meeting
- UCF Limbitless Solutions Students Win Awards at SBEC Biomedical Engineering Conference
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.