UCF and Orlando Health Neurologic Residency Faculty and UCF alumni Marla Laloo, PT, DPT, NCS was recognized by the Florida Physical Therapy Association Neurology Special Interest Group as the recipient of the Outstanding Neurologic Physical Therapy Clinician Award for 2023. She is only the third recipient of the award since its inception. Laloo works at the Orlando Health Neurologic Outpatient Center as a clinical specialist in the vestibular and concussion rehabilitation program. She is a clinical faculty member in the UCF Doctor of Physical Therapy program. She was a recipient of the Orlando Health Community Grant for her pro bono project of treating uninsured and underinsured patients with neurologic conditions.
Residency Faculty Marla Laloo Recognized as Outstanding Neurologic PT Clinician
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.