Olivia Berry, PT, DPT, NCS, the University of Central Florida – Orlando Health Neurologic Residency Program’s third resident, recently earned the designation of American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) Neurologic Clinical Specialist. Berry received her results in June 2021 after the board examination in March. Berry is now a board-certified specialist in neurologic physical therapy and a diplomate of ABPTS. Berry currently works at Orlando Health’s Institute for Advanced Rehabilitation’s Neurologic Outpatient Rehabilitation and Movement Disorders Clinic.
Olivia Berry Earns DPT Neurologic Board Specialty Certification
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Faculty and Alumni Share Research at National Conferences
- The passion of a social worker; changing lives one case at a time
- CHPS Welcomes New Communications and Marketing Director Heather Lovett
- Mind over muscle: How to help those with Parkinson’s release the freeze
- How Diabetes Education Impacts Lives: A Q&A with UCF’s Suha Saleh
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.