Olivia Berry, PT, DPT, NCS, the University of Central Florida – Orlando Health Neurologic Residency Program’s third resident, recently earned the designation of American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) Neurologic Clinical Specialist. Berry received her results in June 2021 after the board examination in March. Berry is now a board-certified specialist in neurologic physical therapy and a diplomate of ABPTS. Berry currently works at Orlando Health’s Institute for Advanced Rehabilitation’s Neurologic Outpatient Rehabilitation and Movement Disorders Clinic.
Olivia Berry Earns DPT Neurologic Board Specialty Certification
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
- UCF Graduate Scholars to Teach Students with High-intensity Needs in Language, Literacy
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.