Martine Vanryckeghem was honored this week as a recipient of the Luminary Award, an award given to UCF faculty who are making an impact on the world through their research and scholarship. Vanryckeghem has developed assessment tools that help clinicians identify stuttering and cluttering in both children and adults around the world.
Communication Sciences and Disorders Professor Honored With Luminary Award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Staff Spotlight – Lauren Taylor
- Physical Therapy Students Help Patient Make Great Strides in Physical and Cognitive Abilities
- New UCF Co-led Study Will Focus on Keeping Intimate Partner Violence Survivors Safe
- Meet the New Neurologic PT Resident, Uzair “Z” Hammad
- AAC Lab Receives Gift of Mobile Makerspace to Build Adaptive Toys
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.