- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy, Speech & Hearing Sciences, University of Washington
- MS, Master of Science, Speech-Language Pathology, Boston University
- BS, Bachelor of Science, Communication Disorders, Boston University
- CCC-SLP, Certificate of Clinical Competence for Speech-Language Pathologists
Areas of Specialty
- Language Development
- Language Disorders
- Early Intervention
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Implementation Science Research
Research Lab Affiliations
SPA 6401: Language Disorders in Infants and Toddlers
SPA 6542: Intervention of Language Disorders in Children and Adolescents
SPA 6559: Augmentative and Alternative Communication
Speaker Event Showcased AAC in Rehabilitation
Guest speaker and occupational therapist Michael Braun from Brooks Rehabilitation joined via hologram an expert panel convened at the CHPS Innovation Center on Oct. 18 in celebration of International AAC...
Redesigning Student Success: Five Faculty Receive Funding for Interprofessional Education Project
Five academic and clinical faculty members recently received funding through the Digital Learning Course Redesign Initiative to collaborate across disciplines on a project to turn existing graduate courses into new...
New Faculty Members Join CHPS
We are so happy to welcome our new faculty to the College of Health Professions and Sciences for 2020-21! Nine faculty have joined their colleagues in the School of Communication...