Jennifer Tucker is a Clinical Associate Professor in the Program of Physical Therapy at the University of Central Florida. She is board certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS). Tucker is the Director of UCF Go Baby Go and Co-Director of the IMOVE lab. Her research focuses on community embedded interventions to promote play and participation in children with and without disabilities. Current projects focus on the impact of mobility devices including modified ride on cars and harness systems for children and adults on communication, social interactions, quality of life, and functional mobility. Tucker has published and presented nationally on promoting early mobility, interprofessional education, and participation in children with and without disabilities.
- BS, Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Alabama
- MS, Master of Science, Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Indianapolis
- PT, Licensed Physical Therapist
- DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of South Alabama
- PCS, Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pediatric Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties