Congratulations to the new emeritus faculty in the College of Health Professions and Sciences! The faculty emeritus title is reserved for individuals who have achieved eminence. It honors both the individual and the university. We thank these faculty for their lasting impact and wish them all the best in their retirement.
New Emeritus Faculty Honored
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- New Lifelike Hologram Tech Expands UCF Students’ Skills in Patient Care
- Staff Spotlight – Eduardo Ortiz
- Physical Therapy Researchers Share Expertise on Kinesiology Tape
- Alumni Spotlight – Braveheart of Hope: Erica Sirrine, director of social work at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- New Intensive Summer Reading Program Helps Kids “Catch-Up”
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.