Congratulations to the new emeritus faculty in the College of Health Professions and Sciences! The faculty emeritus title is reserved for individuals who have achieved eminence. It honors both the individual and the university. We thank these faculty for their lasting impact and wish them all the best in their retirement.
New Emeritus Faculty Honored
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- AT Preceptor of the Month for February 2021: Scott Schenker
- UCF Researcher Aims to Preserve Astronauts’ Muscle Function in Space
- CSD Instructor Establishes Scholarship to Help Students with a Less Common Path to Graduation
- UCF Names 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Winners
- CSD Student Uses Her Own Experiences Going Deaf to Better Serve Deaf Community
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.