Congratulations to the new emeritus faculty in the College of Health Professions and Sciences! The faculty emeritus title is reserved for individuals who have achieved eminence. It honors both the individual and the university. We thank these faculty for their lasting impact and wish them all the best in their retirement.
New Emeritus Faculty Honored
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Staff Member First at UCF to Complete SSA Certificate Program
- Speaker Event Showcased AAC in Rehabilitation
- Inaugural UCF Assistive Technology Fair Connects Students and Community Members to Resources That Improve Lives
- Clinical Spotlight – Randi Richardson
- Judo Program Receives Over $75,000 from Florida Fraternal Order of the Eagles
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.