This award is presented to UCF faculty members who demonstrate teaching productivity and excellence. The TIP award recognizes in-unit employee contributions to UCF’s key goals of offering the best undergraduate education available in Florida and achieving international prominence in key programs of graduate study.
CHPS Faculty Members Receive UCF TIP Award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Students Earn Awards from American Kinesiology Association
- Pabian Elected to Board of Directors for American Council of Academic Physical Therapy
- UCF Opens New Huntington’s Disease Multispecialty Clinic
- Kinesiology Students Recognized by American College of Sports Medicine
- DPT Class of 2022 Celebrates Achievements During Hooding Ceremony
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.