Integrating the Advanced Dementia Prognostic Tool into Routine Nursing Home Practice
The study’s goal is to develop and pilot test a Care Process Intervention focused on integrating Advanced Dementia Prognostic Tool (ADePT) into routine assessment practices.
We are seeking input from nursing home administrators, medical directors, directors of nursing, MDS coordinators, and social workers. Participation involves a 60-minute interview or focus group, exploring:
- current processes for identifying hospice-eligible dementia residents,
- impressions of ADePT,
- expected barriers to implementation of ADePT within current practices, and
- recommendations for how best to design a care process.
- currently employed in a nursing home in one of the following roles: NH administrator, MDS coordinator, director of nursing, medical social worker, or medical director
- speaks English
- the nursing home has approximately > 50% of all their residents on Medicaid
Exclusion Qualifications:You may not participate in this research opportunity if any of the following applies to you:
- nursing home is outside of Florida
Get Notified of Future OpportunitiesSubscribe to our email list to be automatically notified of all future research participation opportunities as soon as they become available.
PI: Susanny J. Beltran
IRB Expiration April 30, 2025
November 30, 2023
Number of visits: 1
Expected time per visit: 60 minutes
Type: $50 Amazon gift card
Center for Behavioral Health Research and Training