Erin Rolle is the internship experiences coordinator for the Health Sciences Department at the University of Central Florida. In this capacity, she strives to provide quality learning experiences for Health Sciences students by developing relevant internships with local healthcare organizations and agencies, as well as research facilities. Rolle is passionate about helping others realize their potential and mentoring students through their internship experiences. She also enjoys teaching and has experience as an instructor at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Rolle earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree at the University of Central Florida. She is recognized as a graduate faculty scholar by the College of Graduate Studies at the University of Central Florida. Rolle is an experienced physical therapist and certified clinical instructor specializing in the treatment of stroke, brain injury, and spinal cord injury. She became a board certified specialist in neurologic physical therapy in 2015. Rolle has presented at several international and national conferences on the topics of neurologic physical therapy and physical therapy education. She remains an active member of the Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy and the Florida Physical Therapy Association. She currently is serving as the Treasurer of the Florida Physical Therapy Association Neurologic Special Interest Group.
- PT, Licensed Physical Therapist
- DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Florida
- NCS, Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Neurologic Physical Therapy, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- CCIP, Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program, American Physical Therapy Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy
- Florida Physical Therapy Association