A former student of Dr. Stock’s, Joshua (JC) Carr, was awarded the 2019 American Kinesiology Association Graduate Student Writing Award for his work done in collaboration with the lab. JC visited UCF in the summer of 2018 for data collection. Data from that experience was published in the Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. The full paper for which JC won the award can be found here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1050641118301287?via%3Dihub Congratulations to JC for this wonderful accomplishment.
Student collaborator wins prestigious award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Working from the Sidelines: AT Student Shares Experiences Working with a High School Football Team
- Farran Earns Certification to Further Enhance Advising Services for Kinesiology Students
- Staff Spotlight – Moises Melendez
- Cadaver Lab Opens Doors to Learners Outside of UCF to Provide a Rich Learning Experience
- Gidusko Honored as Campus Partner of the Game
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.