A former student of Dr. Stock’s, Joshua (JC) Carr, was awarded the 2019 American Kinesiology Association Graduate Student Writing Award for his work done in collaboration with the lab. JC visited UCF in the summer of 2018 for data collection. Data from that experience was published in the Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. The full paper for which JC won the award can be found here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1050641118301287?via%3Dihub Congratulations to JC for this wonderful accomplishment.
Student collaborator wins prestigious award
GIVE A GIFT
To help fund student scholarships, faculty excellence and innovative programming.
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- American Physical Therapy Association Honors CHPS Associate Professor, Student and Alumni
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Future of Hologram Tech Comes Down to Its Price Tag
- At K9 Partners for Patriots, their method is backed by promising research
- Using Smart Home Technology for Innovative Solutions in Assistive Healthcare
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.