Six UCF NPL students presented posters at the American College of Sports Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this week. First author presenters included Alina Swafford (on behalf of Dennis Kwon), Ryan Girts, Kylie Harmon, Rob MacLennan, Adam Burton, and Mike Sahebi. We are very proud of all of their hard work.
Six NPL students present research at ACSM!
GIVE A GIFT
To help fund student scholarships, faculty excellence and innovative programming.
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- American Physical Therapy Association Honors CHPS Associate Professor, Student and Alumni
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Future of Hologram Tech Comes Down to Its Price Tag
- At K9 Partners for Patriots, their method is backed by promising research
- Using Smart Home Technology for Innovative Solutions in Assistive Healthcare
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.