Six UCF NPL students presented posters at the American College of Sports Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this week. First author presenters included Alina Swafford (on behalf of Dennis Kwon), Ryan Girts, Kylie Harmon, Rob MacLennan, Adam Burton, and Mike Sahebi. We are very proud of all of their hard work.
Six NPL students present research at ACSM!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.