Six UCF NPL students presented posters at the American College of Sports Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this week. First author presenters included Alina Swafford (on behalf of Dennis Kwon), Ryan Girts, Kylie Harmon, Rob MacLennan, Adam Burton, and Mike Sahebi. We are very proud of all of their hard work.
Six NPL students present research at ACSM!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.