Six UCF NPL students presented posters at the American College of Sports Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this week. First author presenters included Alina Swafford (on behalf of Dennis Kwon), Ryan Girts, Kylie Harmon, Rob MacLennan, Adam Burton, and Mike Sahebi. We are very proud of all of their hard work.
Six NPL students present research at ACSM!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Working from the Sidelines: AT Student Shares Experiences Working with a High School Football Team
- Farran Earns Certification to Further Enhance Advising Services for Kinesiology Students
- Staff Spotlight – Moises Melendez
- Cadaver Lab Opens Doors to Learners Outside of UCF to Provide a Rich Learning Experience
- Gidusko Honored as Campus Partner of the Game
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.