Six UCF NPL students presented posters at the American College of Sports Medicine conference in Orlando, Florida this week. First author presenters included Alina Swafford (on behalf of Dennis Kwon), Ryan Girts, Kylie Harmon, Rob MacLennan, Adam Burton, and Mike Sahebi. We are very proud of all of their hard work.
Six NPL students present research at ACSM!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Video: UCF café helping customers learning to walk again
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
- Research Spotlight: Colby Mangum Uses Core Data Research to Protect Athletes, Improve Performances
- Mangum Awarded Department of Defense Grant as Part of Research Team to Improve Knee Pain and Function
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.