In collaboration with researchers at the University of Florida and Texas Tech University, Dr. Stock was a co-author on a newly published study in Ergonomics. The study evaluated the safety considerations of different-sized hospital chairs for older adults. Dr. Stock’s role was to assist with force and surface EMG acquisition and analysis. The study can be found at Taylor and Francis Online.
New study published in Ergonomics
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.