Recently, the lab purchased a TrueOne2400 metabolic cart from Parvo Medics. Company owner Pat Ye, Ph.D. came to UCF to assist with setup and provided a full day of training. This equipment can be used for cardiorespiratory testing in studies and UCF DPT courses.
Lab purchases metabolic cart
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Seeks to Support Youth Mental Health in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Exploring Healthcare in Italy and Spain — Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
- UCF Aphasia House Director Named Distinguished Scholar
- First Kinesiology PhD Program Graduate Returns as Faculty In Growing Program
- Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights Clinical Shadow Abroad Program
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.