The week of October 7th, Matt Stock and PhD students Ryan Girts and Kylie Harmon visited the state of Alabama. While there they attended the UAB Aging Symposium and visited Mike Roberts and Kaelin Young at Auburn University. It was a wonderful week of learning, networking, and discussing research collaboration!
Matt Stock, Ryan Girts, and Kylie Harmon visit UAB and Auburn University!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Photo Gallery: IEPRS Annual Conference
- UCF health students experience ‘BLISS’ a virtual simulation for medical training
- Virtual reality room creating new learning opportunity for UCF healthcare students
- Medical simulation conference brings Hollywood special effects to Orlando
- UCF Class Spotlight: Macro Level Roles and Interventions in Social Work
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.