The week of October 7th, Matt Stock and PhD students Ryan Girts and Kylie Harmon visited the state of Alabama. While there they attended the UAB Aging Symposium and visited Mike Roberts and Kaelin Young at Auburn University. It was a wonderful week of learning, networking, and discussing research collaboration!
Matt Stock, Ryan Girts, and Kylie Harmon visit UAB and Auburn University!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Knight Life @UCFCHPS Spotlights DPT Student Service to the Community
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.