The week of October 7th, Matt Stock and PhD students Ryan Girts and Kylie Harmon visited the state of Alabama. While there they attended the UAB Aging Symposium and visited Mike Roberts and Kaelin Young at Auburn University. It was a wonderful week of learning, networking, and discussing research collaboration!
Matt Stock, Ryan Girts, and Kylie Harmon visit UAB and Auburn University!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
- Research Spotlight: Colby Mangum Uses Core Data Research to Protect Athletes, Improve Performances
- Mangum Awarded Department of Defense Grant as Part of Research Team to Improve Knee Pain and Function
- A Legendary Career in Social Work: Sophia Dziegielewski Retires After 20 Plus Years
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.