The week of October 7th, Matt Stock and PhD students Ryan Girts and Kylie Harmon visited the state of Alabama. While there they attended the UAB Aging Symposium and visited Mike Roberts and Kaelin Young at Auburn University. It was a wonderful week of learning, networking, and discussing research collaboration!
Matt Stock, Ryan Girts, and Kylie Harmon visit UAB and Auburn University!
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Kinesiology Staff Member First at UCF to Complete SSA Certificate Program
- Speaker Event Showcased AAC in Rehabilitation
- Inaugural UCF Assistive Technology Fair Connects Students and Community Members to Resources That Improve Lives
- Clinical Spotlight – Randi Richardson
- Judo Program Receives Over $75,000 from Florida Fraternal Order of the Eagles
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.