Last week, Dr. Stock gave a 15-minute podium presentation at the International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research (ICFSR) in Miami, Florida. The title of the presentation was “Compensatory adjustments in motor unit behavior during fatigue differ in younger versus older men.” The ICFSR is the only meeting in the world focused exclusively on all aspects of frailty and sarcopenia. Additional information about this meeting can be found here: https://frailty-sarcopenia.com/index.php
Dr. Stock presents data at 9th annual International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research
GIVE A GIFT
To help fund student scholarships, faculty excellence and innovative programming.
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- American Physical Therapy Association Honors CHPS Associate Professor, Student and Alumni
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- The Future of Hologram Tech Comes Down to Its Price Tag
- At K9 Partners for Patriots, their method is backed by promising research
- Using Smart Home Technology for Innovative Solutions in Assistive Healthcare
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.