Last week, Dr. Stock gave a 15-minute podium presentation at the International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research (ICFSR) in Miami, Florida. The title of the presentation was “Compensatory adjustments in motor unit behavior during fatigue differ in younger versus older men.” The ICFSR is the only meeting in the world focused exclusively on all aspects of frailty and sarcopenia. Additional information about this meeting can be found here: https://frailty-sarcopenia.com/index.php
Dr. Stock presents data at 9th annual International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.