Last week, Dr. Stock was named an Alternate Member of the UCF Institutional Review Board. In his new role, Dr. Stock will be evaluating research proposals, as well as presenting them to the Board. The IRB Membership includes experts in science, medicine, and participant advocates, including representatives from the community, in order to provide the diverse perspectives needed to conduct a thorough review of research.
Dr. Stock named member of the UCF Institutional Review Board
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Holograms Begin Beaming Into College Classrooms
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.