Last week Dr. Stock attended an Intensive Course in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) at the Berenson-Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Harvard Medical School). Each day featured both lectures and hands-on sessions related to the use, safety, and efficacy of TMS.
Dr. Stock attends weeklong Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation course at Harvard Medical School
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.