Last week Dr. Stock attended an Intensive Course in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) at the Berenson-Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Harvard Medical School). Each day featured both lectures and hands-on sessions related to the use, safety, and efficacy of TMS.
Dr. Stock attends weeklong Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation course at Harvard Medical School
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Working from the Sidelines: AT Student Shares Experiences Working with a High School Football Team
- Farran Earns Certification to Further Enhance Advising Services for Kinesiology Students
- Staff Spotlight – Moises Melendez
- Cadaver Lab Opens Doors to Learners Outside of UCF to Provide a Rich Learning Experience
- Gidusko Honored as Campus Partner of the Game
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.