Two NPL students presented research at the 2019 NSCA National Conference in Washington, DC. Akash Bali, a 3rd year UCF DPT student, and Rob MacLennan, a MS Kinesiology graduate, presented in the form of a poster and podium presentation, respectively. Both did an excellent job and the lab is very proud of their efforts!
DPT, Kinesiology students present research at NSCA National Conference
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- The Performing Arts at UCF Empowers Community Members Living with Aphasia
- BSW Student Jack Jordan Receives onePULSE Foundation 49 Legacy Scholarship
- Video: UCF café helping customers learning to walk again
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.