Two NPL students presented research at the 2019 NSCA National Conference in Washington, DC. Akash Bali, a 3rd year UCF DPT student, and Rob MacLennan, a MS Kinesiology graduate, presented in the form of a poster and podium presentation, respectively. Both did an excellent job and the lab is very proud of their efforts!
DPT, Kinesiology students present research at NSCA National Conference
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.