Two NPL students presented research at the 2019 NSCA National Conference in Washington, DC. Akash Bali, a 3rd year UCF DPT student, and Rob MacLennan, a MS Kinesiology graduate, presented in the form of a poster and podium presentation, respectively. Both did an excellent job and the lab is very proud of their efforts!
DPT, Kinesiology students present research at NSCA National Conference
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.