UCF and Orlando Health Neurologic Residency Faculty and Residency Director Morris “Rick” Beato was recognized by the Academy of Physical Therapy Education with the Distinguished Mentor in Residency Education and Fellowship Award. He is only the third recipient of this award since its inception. Beato was previously recognized with outstanding educator awards from the different physical therapy organizations including the Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy, the Florida Physical Therapy Association, and the FPTA Neurology SIG. He is an associate professor at the UCF School of Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Sciences.
Residency Faculty Beato Recognized with Outstanding Residency Mentor Award
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.