UCF and Orlando Health Neurologic Residency Program’s current resident Sarah Kollas, under the direction of board-certified neurologic clinical specialists and concussion expert residency faculty Marissa Conrad and Marla Laloo, participated in concussion pre-season screening of Orlando’s professional women’s soccer team, the Orlando Pride on Jan. 29. The screening was held at the Orlando Health Physical Therapy Clinic in the Orlando Health Heart Institute building. Conrad and Laloo are UCF School of Kinesiology and Physical Therapy alumni and work for the Orlando Health neurologic outpatient rehabilitation team.
Neurologic PT Resident and Residency Faculty Screen Orlando Women’s Soccer Team
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Researcher Uses GIS to Map Neighborhood Impact on Mental Health and Access to Care
- Physical Therapy Associate Professor Receives National Innovation Award
- CSD to Present at Annual ASHA Convention
- UCF Researcher Receives NIH Grant to Develop New Speech Therapies for Stroke Survivors
- Social Work Researcher Examines Intimate Partner Violence and Economic Empowerment
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.