Kristen Cezat, residency clinical faculty and lead residency mentor at the Orlando Health’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Spinal Cord Injury Program was elected as a Nominating Committee Member of the Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy’s (ANPT) Spinal Cord Injury Special Interest Group (SCI SIG). In her new role, Cezat will coordinate and moderate the podcast for the ANPT SCI SIG where she will interview national experts on spinal cord injury from around the country. Cezat is part of the team that recently received the Outstanding Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistant Award from the American Physical Therapy Association, and is the first person to receive the Clinician of the Year Award, previously from the ANPT SCI SIG.
Kristen Cezat Elected to National Spinal Cord Injury Special Interest Group
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- UCF Announces 2024’s 30 Under 30 Alumni Award Recipients
- Black Undergraduate Kinesiology Association Celebrates First Anniversary
- Gail Kauwell Reappointed as Chair of the Department of Health Sciences
- Research Identifies Student Pathways to Academic Success
- UCF Graduate Scholars to Teach Students with High-intensity Needs in Language, Literacy
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.