The stressors brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic make self-care more important than ever. Here are some tips shared by our health experts at the College of Health Professions and Sciences on ways to cope with stress while still practicing social distancing.
Health Tips from Faculty During COVID-19
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Social Work Faculty and Alumni Share Research at National Conferences
- The passion of a social worker; changing lives one case at a time
- CHPS Welcomes New Communications and Marketing Director Heather Lovett
- Mind over muscle: How to help those with Parkinson’s release the freeze
- How Diabetes Education Impacts Lives: A Q&A with UCF’s Suha Saleh
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.