The stressors brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic make self-care more important than ever. Here are some tips shared by our health experts at the College of Health Professions and Sciences on ways to cope with stress while still practicing social distancing.
Health Tips from Faculty During COVID-19
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Understanding the Unique Needs of Mental Healthcare for Elderly Asian Americans
- Tracking Progress: High-School Student Brings Technology to Go Baby Go!
- The Right Time Is Now, an MSW Graduate’s Journey Towards Success
- Athletic Training Program Helps Train Judo Therapy Students from Japan
- CHPS Programs Gain STEM Designation
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.