The stressors brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic make self-care more important than ever. Here are some tips shared by our health experts at the College of Health Professions and Sciences on ways to cope with stress while still practicing social distancing.
Health Tips from Faculty During COVID-19
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- The Performing Arts at UCF Empowers Community Members Living with Aphasia
- BSW Student Jack Jordan Receives onePULSE Foundation 49 Legacy Scholarship
- Video: UCF café helping customers learning to walk again
- Clinical Spotlight: Kelly David Shares Lived and Learned Expertise with CSD Graduate Students
- UCF Institute of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Science Advances Scientific Thinking in Students at all Levels
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.