Undergraduate Student Services (USS) is the primary office for students to consult with about returning to majors in the College of Health Professions and Sciences. Below find some guidelines and information based on the readmission type you are pursuing.
- Discontinued is the status the university uses when a student does not enroll for two consecutive terms (not including summer), but they have not been disqualified due to academic performance.
- Students can reapply through their myUCF portal prior to the published university deadline.
- Once readmitted, students should be advised of new degree requirements before registering at their specific enrollment time. Readmitted students are subject to the catalog, including degree requirements, in effect at the time of their readmission
- Enrollment times are posted in myUCF.
- The college does not guarantee readmission for disqualified students, and readmission is limited to students who demonstrate to the college that they are academically ready to return.
- Students must review the PDFs below to gather important information about this process.