Up & Lo FiT Study
The proposed study seeks to understand and compare the exercise responses of leg cycling and arm cycling among different exercise intensities in a sample of normal weight, overweight, and obese individuals. By acknowledging such differences, the dose-response for arm cycling exercise may be established to assist individuals meet the physical activity guidelines for overall health.
- between the ages of 18 to 44.
Exclusion Qualifications:You may not participate in this research opportunity if any of the following applies to you:
- The participant is an amputee.
- The participant cannot complete all of the testing visits to the Laboratory.
- The participant is not apt to participate in physical activity, as determined by the PAR-Q+ and/or MHAQ, and is unable to obtain medical clearance from a health care professional.
- The participant has any chronic illness causing the individual to seek medical care.
- The participant has a pacemaker.
Get Notified of Future OpportunitiesSubscribe to our email list to be automatically notified of all future research participation opportunities as soon as they become available.
PI: David Fukuda
June 17, 2021
12494 University Blvd, Orlando, FL
Orlando, FL 32816
Number of visits: 8
Expected time per visit: 1 hours
Type: $30 in Gift Card
Exercise Physiology & Rehabilitation Science
Related Research Participation Opportunities
The main purpose of this survey study is to understand how different aspects of playing golf are related to low back pain and disability (defined as modification to daily activities […]
The purpose of this study is to learn more about leg function, physical performance, and quality of life after knee injury. We know that leg function changes after an injury […]