Yeonggwang “Paul” Park, PhD, is a research assistant professor in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders. He received his PhD from Boston University under the mentorship of Dr. Cara Stepp and completed his postdoctoral training at the University of South Florida under the mentorship of Dr. David Eddins and Dr. Supraja Anand. Dr. Park’s research interests include clinical voice assessment and rehabilitation and professional voice care. His current research focuses on advancing auditory-perceptual and acoustic evaluations of voice quality in both adult and pediatric populations.
- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy, Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences, Boston University
- BA, Bachelor of Arts, Music (voice), Gordon College
Areas of Specialty
- Voice production and perception
- Voice and speech acoustics
- Clinical voice and speech assessment