ROTC students needing to have their 104 R or DET 159 forms filled and signed by an academic advisor must first meet with their ROTC advisor. Once they have signed off on it, the student can email the form to [email protected] to have it verified and signed. If the student wishes to meet with the academic advisor to discuss the academic plan first, they are welcome to do so by calling 407-823-0010.

Subscribe to the CHPS newsletter

Be the first to hear about new things happening in the college!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.