- EdD, Doctor of Education, Social and Comparative Analysis in Education, University of Pittsburgh
- MSW, Master of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh
- BSW, Bachelor of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh
- Social Justices Issues in Education
- Inclusion and Equity
- Community Science
- Community Engaged Research
- Community Schools
- Positive Youth Development
- Social Emotional Learning
- child welfare
Exploring the Link Between Academic Success and Minority Mental Health
There is a growing awareness of the mental health disparities present in minority communities. According to the National Association of Mental Illnesses (NAMI), depression among Black youth is 30% higher...
UCF Social Work Researchers Partner with Child Welfare Groups to Improve Outcomes for Foster Children
Associate Professors Julie Steen and Chris Stewart in UCF’s School of Social Work are leading an evaluation of an effort by Embrace Families to strengthen the child welfare system and...