- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy
- LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Areas of Specialty
- Human subject research and protection of the rights of human subjects
- Child protection
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Health and wellness
- Standardized testing strategies and continuing education and training
- Ethical Research
2021 Founders’ Day Honorees
The annual recognition celebrates the outstanding academic achievements of our faculty members and students.
Why Individualized Mental Health Care Is Especially Important During COVID-19
The unpredictability and stress of the coronavirus pandemic has affected the mental health of many. With so many issues in the mix, the situation is a good reminder that mental...
CHPS Experts Share Mental Health Tips
According to the National Council for Behavioral Health, one in five people will experience a mental illness in their lifetime. Mental health and mental illness are growing topics of concern...