- Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy
- LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Women's health
- Cancer survivorship and access to care
- Cancer health disparities
- Integrated behavioral healthcare
UCF Social Work Researchers Partner with Child Welfare Groups to Improve Outcomes for Foster Children
Associate Professors Julie Steen and Chris Stewart in UCF’s School of Social Work are leading an evaluation of an effort by Embrace Families to strengthen the child welfare system and...
Social Work Breast Cancer Researcher Pushes for A Better Understanding of the Needs of Women and Survivors
Mary Ann Burg, professor in the School of Social Work and a cancer researcher and advocate, has been involved in cancer research since her first post-doctorate job at SUNY-Stonybrook in...