Licensure and Certification
Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (2014)
American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
Speech-Language Pathologist State License (2014)
State of Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance
- Ph.D., Speech-Language Pathology, University of Florida
- M.A., Speech-Language Pathology, University of Florida
- B.S., Psychology with Minors in Religion and Classical Studies, University of Florida
Understanding semantic memory, especially the representation of abstract concepts such as love and justice.
Improving treatments for cognitive linguistic deficits in dementia.
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Cognitive-Communication Disorders