Communication Sciences and Disorders
Faculty, Students Win at FLASHA Convention
GIVE A GIFT
To help fund student scholarships, faculty excellence and innovative programming.
Related News Articles
Recent CHPS News
- Graduation Spotlight: Abigail Eisner, Social Work
- Graduation Spotlight: Benjamin Rogers, Social Work
- Orlando Health Funds Chair Yoga Therapy Program for People with Aphasia
- UCF Resident, Faculty, and DPT Students Present at FPTA Neurology SIG University Series
- Graduation Spotlight: Joshua Conomea, Health Sciences
The College of Health Professions and Sciences prepares students to promote, preserve, and enrich the health and wellness of diverse populations, through innovative and collaborative education, research, service, and practice.